Monday, March 2, 2009

cleaned out the pantry... and stockpile pics!!

This is the pantry I cleaned out. I threw a few things away... mostly crackers that my DH left open to go stale and a few expired items. I was surprised there wasn't more than that...



overhead shelves on the way to the basement. Not too much there...

tons of healthy choice soup, hamburger helper, more pasta, creaeal, tissues, etc. The scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaners in the bottom right were $1 each after Q's at Shaw's a few months ago.

When I was taking the picture I noticed the box of size 5 pampers... my DS is in size 6 now:(
also notice the cottonelle TP... form CVS a few months ago...

my freezer that my DH thought we didn't need. Boy did I prove him wrong. Most of the veggies were free after Q's. The bottom row is all chicken and meat, the top row is mostly healthy choice and weight watcher meals...

No comments:

Post a Comment